Below are step by step instructions for cleaning the Slime Bag.
- Remove “Slime Bag™” from hose, vacuum or return line when wet. (Do not allow “Slime Bag” to dry)
- Turn “Slime Bag” upside-down and fill with water from garden hose. Spray “Slime Bag” from inside-out for 30 seconds to loosen dirt/debris from inside.
- Turn “Slime Bag” over the end of a broom handle (or similar pole).
- Take garden hose with sprayer and spray from outside for 1 minute on each side. Dirt will flow downward and out of the “Slime Bag” opening. The “Slime Bag” can also be cleaned with a high-pressure washer held 8-10″ away from the surface.
- You are now ready to reuse your “Slime Bag”.
- If dirt will not come out after rinsing, it’s time to replace your “Slime Bag”.
Note: The Slime Bag™” cannot be cleaned using a washing machine.